Clackamas Income Tax

Income Tax & Accounting Inc.

Internal Revenue Service and
Oregon Department of Revenue Representation

If you're a non-filer or owe taxes from past years and are getting threatening notices from the IRS, we may be able to help. A large part of what you owe is probably penalties and interest. We can reduce the penalties and interest, set up an installment plan or offer a reduced settlement and get them off your back. Give us a call and we'll tell you more about your options.

Specific Types of Representation

  • Audits

  • Offers In Compromise

  • Collections

  • Back taxes

  • Liens & Levies

We have Enrolled Agents on staff. An Enrolled Agent is an individual who works for taxpayers, preparing their returns, planning their taxes, solving their tax problems and representing them before all administrative levels of the IRS. Only Enrolled Agents, attorneys and CPA's may represent taxpayers before the IRS.

What are the differences between Enrolled Agents and other tax professionals?  

Only Enrolled Agents are required to demonstrate to the Internal Revenue Service their competence in matters of taxation before they may represent a taxpayer before the IRS. Unlike attorneys and CPA's, who may or may not choose to specialize in taxes, all Enrolled Agents specialize in taxation. Enrolled Agents are the only taxpayer representatives who receive their right to practice from the United States Government.

Request More Information from Clackamas Income Tax

Income Tax &
Accounting, inc.
45 SE 82nd Drive
Suite 55
Gladstone, OR 97027