More Than a Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Tax Service!
Clackamas Income Tax and Accounting is a comprehensive resource for individuals and business owners desiring to work with a single firm regarding business, taxes, and planning.
Tax Preparation Services
High quality tax preparation for all states, all years using professional tax software.
- Electronic filing and direct deposit services for faster refunds.
- Individuals, sole proprietors, LLCS, partnerships and corporations.
- All states. All years
- Representation of taxpayers resolving audits, collections, liens, and levies.
- City of Portland, Multnomah County tax returns.
- State of Washington B & O tax returns.
- Latest technology in computerized tax preparation.
- Quarterly and year-end payroll tax returns.
- Information return filing (1099-series, etc.).
Internal Revenue Service and Oregon Department of Revenue Representation
Representation of taxpayers resolving audits, collections, liens and levies.
If you're a non-filer or owe taxes from past years and are getting threatening notices from the IRS, we may be able to help. A large part of what you owe is probably penalties and interest. We can reduce the penalties and interest, set up an installment plan or offer a reduced settlement and get them off your back. Give us a call and we'll tell you more about your options.
- Specific Types of Representation
- Offers In Compromise
- Back taxes
- Liens & Levies
We have Enrolled Agents of staff. An Enrolled Agent is an individual who works for taxpayers, preparing their returns, planning their taxes, solving their tax problems and representing them before all administrative levels of the IRS. Only Enrolled Agents, attorneys and CPAs may represent taxpayers before the IRS.
What are the differences between Enrolled Agents and other tax professionals?
Only Enrolled Agents are required to demonstrate to the Internal Revenue Service their competence in matters of taxation before they may represent a taxpayer before the IRS. Unlike attorneys and CPAs, who may or may not choose to specialize in taxes, all Enrolled Agents specialize in taxation. Enrolled Agents are the only taxpayer representatives who receive their right to practice from the United States Government.
Business Start-Up and Consulting
Review and assistance with business plans, agency filings, record/bookkeeping systems, choice of entity types.
- Review and assistance in writing or completing business plans.
- Determining requirements of federal, state, and local agencies.
- completion and filing of agency forms.
- Assist in determining appropriate business entity type (sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, etc.)
- Install, set-up, train, and support QuickBooks® accounting software.
Bookkeeping, payroll, set-up, training, on-site or in-house.
- General Ledger
- Unaudited Financial Reports
- Payroll Services
- Account Reconciliation
- Monthly/quarterly/semi-annual reviews of owner's posting for accuracy
- On-site training in QuickBooks® and other accounting software
Benefits to our Customers
- Save time & money - on the costs of hiring employees, wages, and payroll taxes, by using our in-house services.
- Security - cash handlers will not be keeping the books.
- Professional advice - we analyze your financial reports, cash flow, and tax status.
- Off-site copy of records - in the event of natural disaster or computer crash.
- Time management - do your job and leave the bookkeeping to the professionals.
Business Information Systems
Set-up, installation, training and support of accounting and business information systems.
Financial Planning Referral
Provide referrals to investment management and comprehensive financial planning services that specialize in tax-efficient investing and retirement plans.
Request More Information from Clackamas Income Tax